Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Scott on new Weather Report tribute!
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Scott on new Weather Report tribute!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
intervallicdesign

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject: Scott on new Weather Report tribute! Reply with quote

Mike Varney is releasing a new tribute album to Weather Report, on Tone Center i think, called "Mysterious Voyages", and Scott is one of the featured players!!! Perhaps he can drop in here to let us know how many cuts he played on, and how the sessions went down?
The 2-disc tribute also features Landau and Hiram Bullock, Dennis Chambers, and i think Vinny Colaiuta. I'm not sure about the other players. It comes out here in the states June 7, and hopefully features some actual ensemble playing, unlike most of the other new releases from Varney's labels recently.
peace
Mr. Mike

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: Weather Report Tribute Reply with quote

There are more details at www.audiophileimports.com under "May Update".Some of the material has been previously released."You May Remember Me" from Tribal Tech's "Thick" cd is one of the tracks.I dont know if Scott is on any others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: