Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - pedalboard question
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

pedalboard question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slyzspyz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:45 am    Post subject: pedalboard question Reply with quote

Hi Scott, here's a hypothetical scenario -

you are about to embark on a 6 week tour playing with both your trio and with Tribal Tech, then suddenly aliens land and temporarily confiscate every effects device in the world other than those made by Boss (just for the duration of your tour fortunately), and you can only rent single channel clean(ish) amps with no FX loop.
One of the aliens turns out to be a fan of your music and allows you take your choice of Wah and Volume pedals, but apart from that you can only take up to 6 un-modded Boss compact pedals (vintage or new) in an old plastic Boss BCB-6 pedal case (i.e. no rack mount effects allowed)
What pedals would you choose?
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would call Will Smith. Even though After Earth was a piece of shit, he still remains our best actor when it comes to kicking alien ass. In the movie Aliens, the lieutenant and the hot hispanic chick killed themselves with a grenade rather than being taken by the Xenomorphs. I would also blow myself up before playing through a Boss pedal. I use their RC-3, but for sound checks only and it remains unconnected on my board because any Boss pedal will ruin your tone if you're running through it while it's off. Will Smith also knows this, and would whoop ass on those aliens and get me my true bypass pedals back. In return I'll continue to go to his movies, even if the next one sucks as bad as After Earth.
Stratus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what hot hispanic chick would you call to join in your alien ass-whooping team?
kirk95
StarShip Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tough decision between Cameron Diaz and Zoe Saldana. I'll call them both!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: