Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - More club weirdness
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

More club weirdness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MesolimbicNAc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:09 am    Post subject: More club weirdness Reply with quote

Hi, yesterday i went to see Scott in a small club in my city.Due to circumstances out of my reach, i wasn't able to book a seat beforehand .Usually, in every club in my town there are seats and also places where, buyng the ticket, you can attend the concert standing up.Since the first show was sold out- the club was tiny,almost the size of a living room- i was told that the only available seats were for the second show, in the "monitor room".The ticket was for 25 euros, like for the main room.I was puzzled, so i asked what "monitor room" did mean.They explained me, very candidly, that the monitor room was a room next to the one where Scott was playng, so i could hear the music and see Scott and the band play through a TV monitor.Only other chance was to be in the in the main room at the back-and i quote" as long as i wasn't bothering anyone".So, i gently bowed out and left the place.It is the first time in more than 27 years i missed Scott concert, at least i had the chance to meet him at the bar before the show and say hello....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: