Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - Your concert at "Nevermind", Naples, IT
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Your concert at "Nevermind", Naples, IT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ItAllanLover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:01 am    Post subject: Your concert at "Nevermind", Naples, IT Reply with quote

Hi Scott,

i sadly missed your concert in my city, but i'd like to ask you what was your opinion about that stage and the way you hear yourself and the band in that small room. That club is a former rehearsal room, and the guy who owns it made it very, very dry (too much for me). When i played there years ago i suffered because everything was too dry, and i also had some issue with pedals, due to something bad in their electric system.
So what was your opinion?
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hated the first show because we didn't adapt to the room - totally 100% our fault. On the second show we played softer with much more dramatic dynamics and I thought it was a great set. I don't mind dry rooms and it seems like we have our best shows in dry or semi-dry rooms. The boomy, basketball court rooms are the ones we hate - almost impossible to play our kind of music there.

No electrical problems that I heard.
ItAllanLover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks maestro! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: