Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - July 7th in Rome...
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

July 7th in Rome...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SurfGreen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:11 am    Post subject: July 7th in Rome... Reply with quote

Hi Scott!
Can't wait, here, to listen the new album!
Still no news on where exactly you'll be playing in Rome on 7th July? Everyday I check it on your website, but nothing for now.
Thx for your stunning music, as always!
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, the gig in Rome isn't happening, and the story I'm getting is that some right-wing bullshit is causing problems for music promoters. Maybe someone there in Italy knows more about it.
SurfGreen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an absurd story!
I am your simple fan, but I hope someone can do something to fix this very strange situation...
It would be a pity not to be able to listen to you live here.
Cheers Scott, and thank you.
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds absurd to me too, but I'm hearing this from more than one person. I know that in Poland it's getting pretty common for the right-wing government to take money from culture and give it to the church. In Italy they're taking the study of jazz out of the schools, and I was asked to make a video about it on YouTube.

Being an enemy of organized religion of any kind, I'm constantly shocked by what's going on right now, especially in the US. If it was up to me I'd feed all these religious extremists to the lions. If you Italians had bought more lions 2000 years ago we wouldn't be having this problem. Half kidding.

BTW I was surprised to see Rome on the list because we just played there on April 19 at the Let It Beer club. It was a really fun gig!
SurfGreen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was there at the "Let it Beer", and it was great! But you know... it's just like with guitars: never enough! Very Happy

P.S. Next time bring us some tigers from your asian tours; we'll make good use of them!

Thx again, have good gigs!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: