Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - simple question
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

simple question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kevin Thomas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:55 am    Post subject: simple question Reply with quote

Hi Scott,

I hope my question will not be considered as intrusive, but I think many of us would like to know : how are you?
If you are down with the virus, or even if you are ok, but don't want to talk about what's going on, I understand.
But if you're ok and want to let us know, that would be cool.
And if you to say something nasty about your great great president who is taking very very good decisions, please feel free to do it.

Kevin
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fine and in good health because I'm following the suggestions of medical professionals - I hope you all are doing the same. Stay home, but protect yourselves with a mask, goggles, and gloves if you absolutely have to leave your house. Viruses hate hot weather so let's hope we see the send of this soon.

I've posted on Facebook about what I think of our idiot leader - no need to get into that here.
Kevin Thomas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear that. And yes you're right, this chat is a music and guitar related place. No need to talk politics here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: