Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - whammy bar setup
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

whammy bar setup

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ichi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: whammy bar setup Reply with quote

hi,

i'd like to know about Scott's "whammy" bar setup?

how many springs?

modified bar?

is the block (guitar wood) cutdown or is [already] made more "roomy" than standard Fender Strat?
garroad_ran

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read through the Stickys in the forum. Scott has talked at length about how his axes are set up.
He uses three standard springs, and has the bridge set up so he can pull up on the bar and bend the open G string up three tones.

The whammy bar itself is about an inch and a half shorter than the standard, to make it easier to bend pitches accurately, as well as to make the bar easier to hold so it doesn't get in the way of the picking.
NicoKasen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:32 am    Post subject: Essay Reply with quote

Thank you online dissertation for sharing this good post on whammy bar setup and also about assignment writing australia. Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index is really good and informative, good post.
Marlinmark

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:33 am    Post subject: Essay Reply with quote

I do not know about Scott Anderson enough to start the discsussion. I think I will be referring to https://educatingessays.co.uk/write-my-essay/ for info. They will definitely have something useful!
mairakhan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can check all post of this site and get more tips related to the business. In this way, we can make a good businessman for the market. I am a student of the MBA and learn many things from this site bankatutorial and you can make the final year project and made the final year report for getting the best result. So I recommended this site for my class fellows.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: