Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - 2 gigs at the same date and time in Malmo Sweden ???
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

2 gigs at the same date and time in Malmo Sweden ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magicaldog

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:47 pm    Post subject: 2 gigs at the same date and time in Malmo Sweden ??? Reply with quote

Venue 1 Babel 395 SEK

https://kulturbolaget.se/konserter/2023/scott-henderson-trio-karnevel-tour-2024-mlm/?utm_source=JiM&utm_campaign=SHT

Venue 2 Slagthuset 1826 SEK

https://www.viagogo.se/Konsertbiljetter/Jazz-och-Blues/Scott-Henderson-Biljetter

Something seems wrong here unless Scott has managed to succesfully clone himself and his band recently !
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first link is correct - we're playing in Malmö at Babel on Tuesday, March 12. The second link seems to have us playing at a 3000 seat venue - my music doesn't attract that many people unless Kenny G is sitting in with us. I'm trying to get Dua Lipa to sit in so we can cancel Babel and play at Avicii Arena.
magicaldog

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Scott!

Yes, I thought it seemed a bit strange with only 23 tickets left of 3000, three months before the gig !

So the second link is fake then!

Thanks !

See you in Malmö at Babel Tuesday, March 12.

100 meter from my home Smile

I've seen both Holdsworth and Zawinul at Babel, not at the same time though Smile

PS

If more people had the ability to really listen you could easily fill the Avicii Arena although I prefer smaller venues.

DS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: