Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - guitar port
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

guitar port

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dingsbums

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: guitar port Reply with quote

Hi Scott,

just wanted to say that I love your work! I have seen you a couple of times live and doing work shops in Holland. You are very inspirational (I still haven't figured out the chords and solos on "the big wave", it still is blowing me away...even after more that 10 years listening to it..). Anyway, it got to the point that I spend my last savings on buying a Suhr (the old modell with H-S-H in candy cobalt purple and black hardware) which is one awesome guitar!

OK, before I get carried away here, I actually do have a question. I am using a POD XT at home and have a guitar port account. I have seen that there are two songs from the rocket science album (space camel and astro chimp) which you can download as a track to play along with. They are very much fun to practice/play along with (especially since you can download them also as -guitar tracks).

Is there any chance that you will submit some older tribal tech songs and/or song from your blues albums to play along with? Since I have already seen that you also use a POD from time to time, is there an amp-setting you like?

Thanks for taking time!

Cheers,

Marco
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: