Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - by the way......
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

by the way......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alepanzino

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: by the way...... Reply with quote

and BY THE WAY.....
i saw the gig list at the baked potato for next january 2008.....
why the hell should i pay JUST 15 bucks for the scott henderson trio on the 16th of january and 25 (WHAT???) BUCKS for the gambale ALL STARSon the 20th?????????
with all my respect for the great frankjavascript:emoticon('Rolling Eyes') and his sweeping around the bloody fingerboard i WANT to pay for the GREATER scott henderson at LEAST 25 or 30 bucks like mr allan holdsworth and mike landau....goddamit!!
but i won't..
cause i live in italy and that would include a flight ticket.
but i will officially protest one day in front of the baked potato with a big sign saying "justice for mr henderson!" obviously if i get the chance to pass by it.
buon natale (now this is easy to translate..c'mon)
e felice anno nuovo
p.s.
a crazy idea for you (and you stands for scott)
the greatest jaco had his big band with all those great musicians........
can you do the same thing??
if you come to italy i would pay 200 euros javascript:emoticon('Shocked')(that is around fucking 285 dollars!!!) and i wouldn 't be alone!
C'MOOON!
ciao.
alepanzino
rainmkr63

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is funny stuff:

I just saw the CCEB with FG a few weekends ago and it was great, and i paid a lot of money to go out of town with motel and tickets and food but it was worth every penny.

I just saw Van Halen Sunday night and it was $193 or so face value and it was not worth $15. I would have gotten so much more for my money to see Scott's trio for $200.

These Baked Potato shows are for LA NAMM 08 but I'm not sure why SH is $15 and FG is $25? but I wish I could see them all, Holdsworth Gambale Jazz min. with Landau and Scott, what more do you want?

R.
luchoArg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Scott plays in Argentina, the most expensive ticket is 50 pesos, that is 16 dollars.
To watch any other international artist (usually not that good) the least you pay is 60 dollars...
PierreL

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be happy to pay 50 bucks to see Scott, if he came around...no chance that is going to happen ever sadly.
pas77

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if scott ever comes to australia and charge $100 i would go there every night he plays!!! not only that, I'll also follow him to sydney, melb and pay $100 every night he plays on each city!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: