Suhr :: View topic - Suhr Pro S3 Bengal Burst: Brand New

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Suhr Pro S3 Bengal Burst: Brand New

View previous topic :: View next topic  
philiprst

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Suhr Pro S3 Bengal Burst: Brand New Reply with quote

I am selling an absolutely brand new Suhr Pro S3 in the gorgeous Bengal burst finish. This was a Christmas gift purchased from an authorized Suhr dealer a day before I found the Standard I really wanted. I removed it from its case and played it for a few minutes but other than that it is absolutely brand new and pristine. I can provide good references on request.

I am happy to send you pictures if you give me your e-mail address. The specs are, of course, the standard Pro S3 specs.

I am looking for $1800 firm shipped and insured within the CONUS + Paypal fees if applicable. I can ship to Canada, Alaska and worldwide if you pay the cost of actual shipping and insurance.
Slufas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:51 am    Post subject: Sold Yet? Reply with quote

Still have this for sale?
philiprst

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it is.

In addition to cash deals I would also consider trades for a Suhr Std, Suhr RB or other custom model + cash. Must be in dead mint condition.
philiprst

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: SOLD Reply with quote

SOLD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Suhr Members Emporium All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: