Suhr :: View topic - Problem with NITRO TONE MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Problem with NITRO TONE MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
buell-driver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Problem with NITRO TONE MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS Reply with quote

Ordered some Suhr accessories in the online shop of NITRO TONE MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS a few weeks ago. Paid an amount of 880 dollars via PayPal but did not receive my ordered stuff until this day. Mad

Already tried to contact them via email, no response or mailer daemon report. Tried a dozen times to call, always had to leave my message. No response neither! Webstore no more available (www.thatnewsound.com).

I just can't reach them!!!!!!! What about them???? What the heck is going on there...? Evil or Very Mad

Anyone knows something about the actual status of Nitro Tone Musical Instruments?
Rolling Eyes
ratter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just reminded me that I ordered an SSV from them months ago and never received it. I had forgotten all about it! Now I have to go see if they charged my CC. I got a confirmation email on the order, but subsequent emails/phone calls went unanswered....

Evil or Very Mad
Alpedra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I donīt know about their current situation right now.. but one year ago I bought a set of Suhr pickups from them. I had lots of communications issues. After 2 or 3 months of emails (a few of them unanswered) and waiting, I got the pickups... but I donīt think I want to deal with them again.

Edit: BTW.. I think they a different site. Try here: http://www.nitro-tone.com/hsquare.html

2nd Edit: But.. not email or phone contact in there..
buell-driver

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Sorry about my extroverted behavier now, but that "Nitrotone" shed is quite a sh*t house!!!!!!!

But it seems that I am not f*cked up alone with their lousy service... Rolling Eyes

Is their store still existing or do they became insolvent??? That would'nt be a surprise in my eyes...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: