Suhr :: View topic - Fs/FT Suhr Custom Audio Amplifier OD100SH/STD+ Excellent Con

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Fs/FT Suhr Custom Audio Amplifier OD100SH/STD+ Excellent Con

View previous topic :: View next topic  
61reissue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Fs/FT Suhr Custom Audio Amplifier OD100SH/STD+ Excellent Con Reply with quote

Price Lowered to $2000 O.B.O

Suhr Custom Audio Amplifier OD100SH/STD+ (Scott Henderson and Standard Plus Mod's) amp in excellent condition! I just got this but it is just not what I am looking for sound wise...I need just a bit more on the gain side. has CAA footswitch and like I said looks and sounds awesome...but when you have an amp in this price range it just needs to be perfect (perfect for me). If you don't know what this amp is ..do some research and you will fine that it is hard to beat for sound and customer service and Juhn Suhr is an absolute pleasure to deal with!

I am looking mainly to trade for a higher gain amp but will sell for $2000 obo. An idea of amps that I would be interested in are but not exclusive to and would LOVE to deal local in the Atlanta area but will ship if I have too:

ENGL SE(I'll add some $$)
ENGL Invader
Soldano SLO-100
Diezel Enstein
Fractal Axe-FX Ultra
Aiken Invader
Lesser amp with cash and amp coming to me.

Pics on my HC link:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2203689
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Suhr Members Emporium All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: