Suhr :: View topic - FS: Suhr Classic, Suhr Tele & PRS SC245

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FS: Suhr Classic, Suhr Tele & PRS SC245

View previous topic :: View next topic  
procos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: FS: Suhr Classic, Suhr Tele & PRS SC245 Reply with quote

1) I have a beautiful 2007 Suhr Classic in Surf Green that is loaded with Suhr's awesome Silent Single Coil System. It sounds just like a great single coil but without the hum. You can pull out the tone knob and have it operate in regular single coil mode but you will find that you won't since it sounds exactly the same in silent mode. I am asking $1750 + shipping. I'd also trade towards a SLO + some cash on my end.

Body wood Alder
Neck wood Maple w/ Indian Rosewood
Neck Shape 60s C Vintage Standard .810-.930
Frets Medium SS
Bridge Vintage 6 Screw Bent Saddle
Nut Width 1.650
Gears Sperzel Locking
Electronics Volume, Tone NM push pull, Tone B, 5-way SSC
Input Jack Side jack
Pickups JST V60s Single Coil LP
Finish Surf Green

2) 1990 Suhr Classic T Swamp Ash Chambered Body with Maple neck and Brazilian Board. This guitar is a killer tele that is extremely light weight. It is easily one of the lightest guitar I have ever owned with nice fat thick tele tone. It is in excellent condition. I am asking $1900 + shipping.

Guitar Classic T Chambered
Body Wood - Ash
Neck Wood - Maple w Brazilian Rosewood Board
Neck Shape - Even C Medium .840-.920
Nut - Tusq
Frets - Heavy
Bridge - 3 Saddle Vintage T
Nut Width - 1.650
Hardware Chrome
Gears - Gotoh Kluson
Pickguard - Aged Green
Neck Pickup - Chrome Neck T
Bridge Pickup Broadcaster Bridge
Finish - Candy Apple Red Tint Satin Neck
Options - Double Bound

3) I have a chance to buy back my old Les Paul Goldtop. I owned the Goldie for awhile and am very attached to it so I need to move something to pay for it. I am selling my 2007 PRS SC245 with 10 top McCarty Tobacco Burst and birds. This guitar is superlight weight weighing in at 7.4 lbs. It has killer tone both clean and overdriven and is setup perfectly. I keep my guitar is excellent condition and this thing is as close to mint as you could get. Probably more mint than most that hang in guitar shops for any length of time. I bought it originally from Martin Music. I have plenty more pictures that I downloaded from Martin Music when Eric had it on his site that are alot better quality so if you are interested in more pics email me. It comes with OHSC, hangtags and all case candy. I am asking $2000 + shipping + 3% for paypal.

BTW I just noticed in the middle picture it looks like there is a scratch on the guitar top above the bridge but that is just a flaw in the picture and the guitar top is flawless.

More pictures of all guitars can be seen at :

http://images.lilypix.com/thumbnails.php?album=1685

Thanks,

Chuck[/img]

Last edited by procos on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
procos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: Suhr Classic, Suhr Tele & PRS SC245 Reply with quote

1) I have a beautiful 2007 Suhr Classic in Surf Green that is loaded with Suhr's awesome Silent Single Coil System. It sounds just like a great single coil but without the hum. You can pull out the tone knob and have it operate in regular single coil mode but you will find that you won't since it sounds exactly the same in silent mode. I am asking $1750 + shipping. I'd also trade towards a SLO + some cash on my end.

Body wood Alder
Neck wood Maple w/ Indian Rosewood
Neck Shape 60s C Vintage Standard .810-.930
Frets Medium SS
Bridge Vintage 6 Screw Bent Saddle
Nut Width 1.650
Gears Sperzel Locking
Electronics Volume, Tone NM push pull, Tone B, 5-way SSC
Input Jack Side jack
Pickups JST V60s Single Coil LP
Finish Surf Green

2) 1990 Suhr Classic T Swamp Ash Chambered Body with Maple neck and Brazilian Board. This guitar is a killer tele that is extremely light weight. It is easily one of the lightest guitar I have ever owned with nice fat thick tele tone. It is in excellent condition. I am asking $1900 + shipping.

Guitar Classic T Chambered
Body Wood - Ash
Neck Wood - Maple w Brazilian Rosewood Board
Neck Shape - Even C Medium .840-.920
Nut - Tusq
Frets - Heavy
Bridge - 3 Saddle Vintage T
Nut Width - 1.650
Hardware Chrome
Gears - Gotoh Kluson
Pickguard - Aged Green
Neck Pickup - Chrome Neck T
Bridge Pickup Broadcaster Bridge
Finish - Candy Apple Red Tint Satin Neck
Options - Double Bound

3) I have a chance to buy back my old Les Paul Goldtop. I owned the Goldie for awhile and am very attached to it so I need to move something to pay for it. I am selling my 2007 PRS SC245 with 10 top McCarty Tobacco Burst and birds. This guitar is superlight weight weighing in at 7.4 lbs. It has killer tone both clean and overdriven and is setup perfectly. I keep my guitar is excellent condition and this thing is as close to mint as you could get. Probably more mint than most that hang in guitar shops for any length of time. I bought it originally from Martin Music. I have plenty more pictures that I downloaded from Martin Music when Eric had it on his site that are alot better quality so if you are interested in more pics email me. It comes with OHSC, hangtags and all case candy. I am asking $2000 + shipping + 3% for paypal.

BTW I just noticed in the middle picture it looks like there is a scratch on the guitar top above the bridge but that is just a flaw in the picture and the guitar top is flawless.

More pictures of all guitars can be seen at :

http://images.lilypix.com/thumbnails.php?album=1685

Thanks,

Chuck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Suhr Members Emporium All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: