Suhr :: View topic - cabinet for diezel Schmidt

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

cabinet for diezel Schmidt

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mouhsen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: cabinet for diezel Schmidt Reply with quote

Hey guys, I am the proud new owner of a Diezel Schmidt head. Smile

I am living in the middle east, so buying a cabinet is quite expensive when you factor in shipping.

Rather than ask on the rig-talk forum where everyone one will reply- BUY A DIEZEL 4X12 CAB!!!

What do you guys think will work as a cab for this amp. I mostly play stuff that ranges from Satch, Metallica, some dream theater, Paul gilbert stuff, Gun's & roses, Blues [Clapton, joe bossanama..] and some pop stuff like John Mayer.

Here is a link to my http://picasaweb.google.com/Mouhsen

My main guitar is a nice Suhr Standard
basswood, maple top
Maple neck & rosewood board
Floyd
Neck SSV
Bridge SSH+
AlexS

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:19 am    Post subject: Re: cabinet for diezel Schmidt Reply with quote

Mouhsen wrote:
Hey guys, I am the proud new owner of a Diezel Schmidt head. Smile

I am living in the middle east, so buying a cabinet is quite expensive when you factor in shipping.

Rather than ask on the rig-talk forum where everyone one will reply- BUY A DIEZEL 4X12 CAB!!!

What do you guys think will work as a cab for this amp. I mostly play stuff that ranges from Satch, Metallica, some dream theater, Paul gilbert stuff, Gun's & roses, Blues [Clapton, joe bossanama..] and some pop stuff like John Mayer.

Here is a link to my http://picasaweb.google.com/Mouhsen

My main guitar is a nice Suhr Standard
basswood, maple top
Maple neck & rosewood board
Floyd
Neck SSV
Bridge SSH+

Hi,

my recommendation is Diezel D212R-C Rearloaded. I am using this cab with Herbert, VH4, Einstein and other tops and it sounds great.

How are your first impressions from Schmidt with Suhr?

Al
Mouhsen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's a very different head then other diezels.

I would think of it as more of a hyper modded marshall. it's my first premium head. So I'm still discovering it's sounds and stuff.

Love how it reacts to the suhr, and all the subtleties come out very nicely when you play with the pickups, the tone or volume.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: