Suhr :: View topic - Amp conundrum!

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Amp conundrum!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jürgen Schattenjäger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Amp conundrum! Reply with quote

Hello all! First post! Yay! lol

Anyways, here's a question that someone else had asked on another forum ( here's the link: http://www.robchapman.tv/forum/threads/help-me-remember-something.26581/#post-508011 ) about a certain amp he was trying to remember that MAY have been a Suhr amplifier, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you! Smile
lienffur

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jürgen,

I noticed that this has gone unanswered, probably because of a lack of specifics (where was the amp seen, & when? Who was using it?), or just that noone really has any idea!

There are certainly Suhr amps which have a plexi-style aesthetic, and Suhr does indeed use an oval logo, albeit in the centre of the amp, rather than to one side. The Suhr badge is slightly tilted, but not to the degree that the OP remembers.

If he's looked on the Suhr site, and also via Google images, he'll have a good idea of what the range looks like. It sounds like he wasn't able to find a match to the amp he remembers, so perhaps it wasn't a Suhr after all.

The only vague suggestion I could make, if he's convinced it was a Suhr, is that maybe it was a prototype with a slightly different 'look' to the eventual production models? Complete guess, obviously!

Neil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: