Suhr :: View topic - New year new gear! My New Suhr Classic Antique

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

New year new gear! My New Suhr Classic Antique

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vairish

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:35 pm    Post subject: New year new gear! My New Suhr Classic Antique Reply with quote

I decided that this year I am going to downsize my collection and just have a few really nice guitars.

My main guitar has always been a Strat of some variation, my #1 guitar for the past few years being a HSS Olympic White American Standard Strat that I bought in 2008. I also have a few other Strats which I never play.

That 2008 Strat has seen better days at this point, so I figured I would sell it off along with my other Strats and get myself something really nice:

I love this guitar so much. Looks great, sounds amazing and is just effortless to play. I've never felt so inspired by an instrument before.

The only thing I would like to do to this guitar is put a nickel cover on the humbucker and replace the single coil covers/knobs/switch tip with cream parts.

Currently have all the parts waiting to be installed, just trying to get my hands on a new scratch-plate that can fit the covered humbucker.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Suhr Owner's Gallery All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: