Suhr :: View topic - Suhr modern Gotoh Bridge action

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Suhr modern Gotoh Bridge action

View previous topic :: View next topic  
inkeyes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:11 am    Post subject: Suhr modern Gotoh Bridge action Reply with quote

I'm new to Floyd rose bridges, having some trouble adjusting the setup. I see that the two pivot screws/studs are for setting the bridge height but how do you adjust them? I've read online they're locking studs, none of my allen wrenches seem to fit.
tWreCK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Gotoh isn't a Floyd Rose type bridge although they have the 2-post mount in common. The Gotoh isn't a locking bridge (saddles).

To answer your question - you unlock the posts/studs with a 1.5mm allen wrench. If you bought the bridge separately the correct wrench comes in the packaging. If the bridge was mounted on the guitar from the beginning it should've included adjustment wrenches.
joesatch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolutely do not turn those studs under full string tension. Pull the springs off the trem claw then you can adjust the studs, otherwise you're going to ruin the knife edges
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Tech Talk All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: