Suhr :: View topic - personal message to John Suhr

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

personal message to John Suhr

View previous topic :: View next topic  
brokeguitar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:01 pm    Post subject: personal message to John Suhr Reply with quote

I watched the video last night titled Ep. 14 - John Suhr and Pete Thorn! Is Van Halen's Plexi stock or modded? With Dave and Marc

Hi John I just wanted to let you know I liked what you said in that video about not eating animals anymore because you care about the lives and well being of animals and consider their lives to be just as valuable as us humans. Everything you said on that topic is everything I have always believed in, and I never heard anyone make statements quite like you did, but those statements are word for word statements I've told people for many years so it was a trip hearing you say all that stuff cause I was like wow we are on the same wavelength. Even the remark you made about what if aliens came down how would we feel if they treated us like food so why should we treat less intelligent life forms worse by eating them, taking everything they have. To me animals are equals to people, if anything animals are probably better than humans. I tend to like animals better than most people. They have thoughts and emotions and a right to live free as much as us. There's no point or need for eating meat. You were totally on point with all you said about all that.

Anyway, because of what you said about animals makes me want to buy more guitars from you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: