Suhr :: View topic - FS: Suhr Guthrie Govan Signature Set Neck

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

FS: Suhr Guthrie Govan Signature Set Neck

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lienffur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:35 pm    Post subject: FS: Suhr Guthrie Govan Signature Set Neck Reply with quote

Just putting this out there to see if there's any interest on the forum. I don't want to be going down the eBay route...

Regretfully, I'm looking to sell my GG Set Neck. Most folks here will be familiar with the specs - it's the all mahogany neck & body version (satin finish), with pau ferro fingerboard, S/S jumbo frets, Gotoh 510 term, locking tuners, blower switch etc.

I've had the guitar since new, sold to me by customer pre-order from GuitarGuitar in the UK - straight from factory to the store, then on to me without even coming out of the shipping box.

It's never left the house since, so is in absolutely immaculate condition with all accessories, fitted G&G hard case, fret protector and factory spec sheet.

Absolutely beautiful instrument, and a complete joy to play. If I could afford to keep it, I would be... Sad

I'm located in Shoreham, West Sussex, United Kingdom - I don't want to ship the guitar outside the UK, and would prefer personal collection or delivery (by arrangement) in the UK. I don't want to trust it to couriers.

Haven't taken photos as yet, but will do if there's a UK buyer who is interested, and has a sensible offer. Anyone who can get to Shoreham is welcome to come and have a play...

Ping me here if interested.

Thanks for looking,
Neil
lienffur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP - still available if any UK buyers are interested.

Cheers,

Neil
Matttt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Neil,

What would be a 'sensible offer', how much do you want to get for it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Suhr Members Emporium All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: