Suhr :: View topic - buzz issues on sixth string after 15th fret

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ† †SearchSearch† †MemberlistMemberlist† †UsergroupsUsergroups† †RegisterRegister

buzz issues on sixth string after 15th fret

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xana75

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:07 pm    Post subject: buzz issues on sixth string after 15th fret Reply with quote

hi
here little annoying problem....

my suhr classic antique bought one year ago has a lot of buzz after 15th fret on the lower strings ( 6th,5th strings)
looking the neck i can cleary see a "bump" in the final part of the neck...or...the final part of the neck raise up a little bit.

in the local dealer there were 3 others classic antique and all those guitars had the same problem...I think that, with change of humidity, during travel i suppose, the neck has bent a little like a light warp in the final part of the neck.
i've contact local liuthers but everyone told me they haven't the right tools for level the last frets
so.....For me is not a huge problems....i mean...I rarely play the last frets on the lower strings (over 15th fret on the 6th string) so i can live with this imperfection but if i would fix this problem in the future how can i do???

thx!!!
xana75

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok no response in 2 months ... in the meantime I contacted the Italian distributor and I'm waiting for a reply.
in my suhr I use elixire 0.11 strings but the problem was also present with the original 0.10

i repeat...the last frets are higher then the previous ones....Or the fretboard rises up after 15th fret.
Suhr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Suhr"]
xana75 wrote:
ok no response in 2 months ... in the meantime I contacted the Italian distributor and I'm waiting for a reply.
in my suhr I use elixire 0.11 strings but the problem was also present with the original 0.10

i repeat...the last frets are higher then the previous ones....Or the fretboard rises up after 15th fret.

Iím sorry but this is not a support forum
Please go to the website and contact Customer Service and we will help you out but itís really impossible to sight a neck to determine this. My guess would be you need to tighten the neck without seeing it
xana75

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.......... Surprised

i contacted you on website as soon as i bought the guitar one years ago but receveid no response

i'll try again Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Tech Talk All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: