Suhr :: View topic - Hedgehog Midi channel and Gigrig G2

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Hedgehog Midi channel and Gigrig G2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mxk116

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:57 am    Post subject: Hedgehog Midi channel and Gigrig G2 Reply with quote

I did a search of this forum and only found one relevant reference from 2017. I am a midi newbie and was hoping to get some guidance here.

I use a Gigrig G2 for pedal and amp switching. The G2 can send midi program changes on midi channels 1-10.

The Hedgehog is set at the factory to receive on midi channel 14.

Do I have to change the midi channel on the Hedgehog to a midi channel between 1 and 10 for the Hedgehog to receive midi program changes from the G2 or can I leave it on midi channel 14?
Suhr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: Hedgehog Midi channel and Gigrig G2 Reply with quote

mxk116 wrote:
I did a search of this forum and only found one relevant reference from 2017. I am a midi newbie and was hoping to get some guidance here.

I use a Gigrig G2 for pedal and amp switching. The G2 can send midi program changes on midi channels 1-10.

The Hedgehog is set at the factory to receive on midi channel 14.

Do I have to change the midi channel on the Hedgehog to a midi channel between 1 and 10 for the Hedgehog to receive midi program changes from the G2 or can I leave it on midi channel 14?

You would need to change the midi channel of the Hedgehog.

TO CHANGE THE MIDI RECEIVE CHANNEL
1) Press and hold STORE. The led will begin to flash
2) Send a MIDI program change message on the desired channel.
3) The channel will be updated. Note - all further messages MUST be on the new channel in order to be recognized.
4) To abort the process, press STORE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Suhr Amp Talk All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: