Suhr :: View topic - Trying to order pickguard for 3 months. HELP!

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ† †SearchSearch† †MemberlistMemberlist† †UsergroupsUsergroups† †RegisterRegister

Trying to order pickguard for 3 months. HELP!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shayneswenson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:13 am    Post subject: Trying to order pickguard for 3 months. HELP! Reply with quote

Hey there,
The following is a re-cap of my attempt to get a new pickguard. Iím not complaining and Iím not upset, just really want to get this ordered.

I purchased a Classic Antique HSS several months ago and I absolutely love it. I want a pickguard that will fit a covered humbucker so I emailed via the website and I was emailed a form to fill out after a couple weeks in order to receive a price quote. I sent the form and after quite a while I received an email stating that my ďticket was closedĒ. I replied to that email trying to re-open my order and no reply.
Several weeks go by and I contact someone via Instagram. They were super nice and said Iíd be contacted ASAP to re-establish the order. Still no response. I then sent another email via the website as well as Instagram. Itís been about 3 months or so that Iíve been trying to order a pickguard and Iím DYING to put this covered Thornbucker into my favorite guitar.
I do not want to bother anyone at their workshop or whatever by calling and I feel like an idiot constantly messaging and emailing. I am self employed and in my profession I have to deal with client inquiries all the time and itís daunting so I can only imagine what itís like for a guitar company. Again, Iím not mad or complaining, I just want to get this pickguard! Crying or Very sad

Any input as to how to deal with this is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Organic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you call and ask for customer support regarding the customer service ticket number they will put you through to the support staff. They will help you.

Alternatively, try putting an order in through a Suhr dealer. Then you'll have the dealer advocating on your behalf as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Suhr Guitar Talk All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: