Suhr :: View topic - Trans colors on roasted swamp ash

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Trans colors on roasted swamp ash

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Surefire641

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:27 pm    Post subject: Trans colors on roasted swamp ash Reply with quote

I just picked up and amazing Suhr Modern in roasted swamp ash with a roasted maple board. Probably the best sounding, most versatile guitar I've ever owned. I'd like to order a custom one and try doing a deep, trans blue over the roasted ash. I've looked around on some other forums and supposedly RSA takes most colors really well. Has anyone had a RSA guitar done in this color? Is it something Suhr would actually do?
Drew7

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect so - if you want the trans finish done front and back, that's a custom option and if it was an upcharge on my last modern, I don't recall because it was modest or nonexistent. You can definitely ask, though, either direct or through a dealer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Suhr Guitar Talk All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: