Suhr :: View topic - Standard Pro vs. Standard Plus

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Standard Pro vs. Standard Plus

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MammutH

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:44 am    Post subject: Standard Pro vs. Standard Plus Reply with quote

Hey guys !

So i was thinking about updating my Pro to a Plus and whould like to know if somebody has played them both.

Differences are roasted maple neck, split on the humbucker and the pickups right ?

greetings !
DaeniusZ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything is the same except for the roasted neck and the single coil pickups

Roasted neck is an upgrade

The V60 single coils are not an upgrade from the ML, they're just different. Both great sounding pickups.

They've also switched to Pau Ferro instead of Rosewood. Not worse nor better, just different.

Honestly unless you must absolutely have a brand new shiny Standard, I don't see the the point of ditching your Pro for a Plus.
toneseeker20

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:06 pm    Post subject: Pro vs Plus Reply with quote

Never had a Pro but I will tell you the Standard Plus with the roasted neck is awesome!! So smooth and makes playing so much easier on your hands and wrists. Great feel to the Plus and I'd highly recommend. Good luck.
toneseeker20

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:35 am    Post subject: Standard Plus Reply with quote

Have been a PRS guy forever but just got my first Suhr, the Standard Plus and OMG............. love this guitar. love the humbucker/single coils and the roasted pau neck is my favorite. Total butter. Plays as well as my PRS P Stock and that's the truth. My go to now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Suhr Guitar Talk All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: