Suhr :: View topic - Modern J select neck replacement?

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Modern J select neck replacement?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hopkinwfg

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:17 am    Post subject: Modern J select neck replacement? Reply with quote

Howdy... with very much of a sadden incident which happened to my Suhr J select modern charcoal metallic with matching headstock color...

i literally broke the truss rod inside the roasted neck while trying to reach the neck dead straight with no gaps at 12 fret of the high E...

Now i am looking at salvaging my lovely J select modern and looking at replaceing the exact same original neck with the color matching headstock, roasted maple and the J select engrave with the same serial number...

Because i am from singapore and sending off the whole guitar would incurr me awhole lot more cost as i wonder has anybody done replacing his or her suhr modern neck without sending in the whole guitar back? Or least just send in the original body for them to match up tight fit with a new neck? Or best of i could get suhr to drill all necessary hole at the heel with pre-installed nut and original tuners so i could just simply snug in the neck screw up and tune up the guitar at easy fix?

Would anybody here share his/her experience getting their replacement necks off from Suhr ?

Regards ...
diogoguitar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you email customer service and see what can be done?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Suhr Guitar Talk All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: