Suhr :: View topic - PT15IR Custom Footswitch

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

PT15IR Custom Footswitch

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tone Jones

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:10 pm    Post subject: PT15IR Custom Footswitch Reply with quote

A couple of years ago, a local person me built me a custom footswitch for my 3 channel amp. It had two foot switches, each with their own 1/4” jack, but what made it pretty trick was it also had a 1/8” mini plug wired to the clean channel footswitch so that every time I switched to the clean channel, it would automatically turn on my Koji comp via the mini plug. I was hoping to use the same footswitch with my PT15 in the same manner however the switching appears to be different.

With some flip-flopping of wires, I was able to get the clean channel footswitch + activating the Koji to work however, when I switch away from the clean channel hitting the same footswitch, it defaults to channel 3 on the PT15 and the other footswitch won’t’ toggle between channels 2 & 3.

I am unable to have the same person who originally built the footswitch help me and I’m wondering if someone here may know how. Pics below. I appreciate any help anyone can provide.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Tech Talk All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: