Suhr :: View topic - Noiseless V60LP

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Noiseless V60LP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hank

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Noiseless V60LP Reply with quote

Hi John. I have an order #4487 Sea Foam Green Classic w/ alder body maple/pao fero neck and v60lp pickups. Is there a noiseless version of this pickup in the works? Do you have any noiseless pickups planned? I know there are other brands of pickups one could have installed in a guitar but I prefer to have an all Suhr instument. I won't get something outside of a Suhr product installed in the guitar, but if you come up with a noiseless single coil that you stand behind I'd like to know.

Excited and waiting to get my paws on that thang, John
MikeE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John has a noiseless that is based on the DiMarzio Virtual Vintage pick-up. But he feels strongly, as most do, that the noise is part of the single coil sound.
rossta1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Hank,
That sounds like a killer looking classic you've got on the way. You'll post pix for us when she arrives won't you?
________
Toyota Raum history

Last edited by rossta1 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Hank

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:44 am    Post subject: Thanks guys. Reply with quote

Well thanks for he responses dudes. I am soo looking forward to this guitar! I started looking for a new Fender Strat or Tele about three four months ago and then a buddy asked "Have you ever heard of Suhr?" So I look up the name and thus the journey began. I tell my friend it's his fault and says "Dude, you've got to let me try it out when you get it". Well, I guess that it's only right since he turned me on to Suhr. Now the other part of this journey that is a real trip is that I've never played a Suhr before. Talk about nutz! The obsession was born and now I wait for my baby.

Rossta1 I found your Gold Drip-caster. Whoa! I thought the finnish was strange on the red and blue Drips I've seen pictures of but gold looks amazing. That is the color for dripping or should I say trippin? Now you have to do a reggae version of the James Bond classic Gold Finger. Can you hear it?
jim0115

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hank,

My story is similar. I own lots of guitars (Gibson custom shop Les Paul, '90 PRS, 64 Fender Strat, 2 Fender Masterbuilt Strats, 80 Schecter PT Tele). I picked up a Suhr for the first time in a music store while shopping for a new amp. I was almost bummed out about how much I immediately loved the guitar, because I'd just bought the Fender masterbuilts pretty recently. But I recognized that the Suhr classic blew both my masterbuilt's away, and cost around $1000 less to boot.

In the end, I sold both of my Fender Masterbuilt strats, special ordered a Suhr classic, and it was the best trade I ever made.

I totally love my Suhr. The quality is 2nd to none, and John's team provides unbelievable customer service as well.

You will be very happy that you stumbled upon this line of instruments.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Suhr Guitar Talk All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: