Suhr :: View topic - New Users - VIP Code Here *******

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

New Users - VIP Code Here *******

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kirk95
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: New Users - VIP Code Here ******* Reply with quote

VIP Code = kirk95

When your register for this board you will need to enter the VIP Code in the registration form.

VIP Code = kirk95

This is to kill the S P A M B O T S! Urrrrrrrrrrrrr
JimiJames

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: New Users - VIP Code Here ******* Reply with quote

kirk95 wrote:
VIP Code = kirk95

When your register for this board you will need to enter the VIP Code in the registration form.

VIP Code = kirk95

This is to kill the S P A M B O T S! Urrrrrrrrrrrrr

These assholios are out of hand... Evil or Very Mad
I don't mean to be Negative on this but these companies pay people under the table to ATTACK forums.
There are software programs that execute 25,000 e-mail spams a minute 24/7/365 to any given address...

They are almost unstoppable. But atleast this is a good idea for a deterant Wink
Other Sounds
TheOrangeChannel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Directing someone to the homepage is confusing...is there a way to change that to directing them to Suhr Guitar Talk? Luckily the search function worked for me...rock!
Stric

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, new guy here.

Just wanted to add up to what TheOrangeChannel said. It is quite confusing. I wanted to register a few weeks ago, but changed my mind after trying to find the VIP code on the Suhr homepage. Now I accidentally stumbled upon this topic and, well, here I am. Very Happy
digitalkettle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stric wrote:
Just wanted to add up to what TheOrangeChannel said. It is quite confusing. I wanted to register a few weeks ago, but changed my mind after trying to find the VIP code on the Suhr homepage. Now I accidentally stumbled upon this topic and, well, here I am. Very Happy

It's an elite club, dude...if it was easy, everyone would sign up Laughing

Welcome!
jett1963

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. with what the others said. Should direct to guitar talk. Luckily I tried the search function. On many forums the search does not work until you are a member. My guess is that you are chasing away as many potential members as you are spam bots.
ashleyjarvis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: New Users - VIP Code Here ******* Reply with quote

hi guys!!

looking for a leftie Suhr modern/ standard. can anybody point me in the right direction/

thank you

Ashley
Socalsurfer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just joined by clicking the line, nothing was mentioned about a VIP code. Is it necessary??? Rolling Eyes
motorocks

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:30 am    Post subject: Modern M1780-830 neck depth compared to ibby rg 770 wiz neck Reply with quote

Hi all, I'm new to the forum, and i want to say hello to every proud Suhr owner. i have a question that i hope i can find an answer to. i am dying for a suhr Modern, but i would like to know how the neck profile is compared to my ibby Rg770 with the Orig. Wiz. neck? I am so used to that neck that i seriously hope i will bond with the Mod. elipt. 780- 830 profile. does anyone have any exp.? please help me as i cannot try this guitar anywhere where i live so i will be buying it , without trying it. thank you very much. Ciao Very Happy oh one last question does anyone have any idea on what the best color for the modern m1 would be? thaks again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Suhr Guitar Talk All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: