Suhr :: View topic - Sonic Weapon of Mass Destruction

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Sonic Weapon of Mass Destruction

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kodecar

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Sonic Weapon of Mass Destruction Reply with quote

Hello all,

After months of ruminating on the subject, I finallly have my first, but certainly not last, Suhr Classic.

WOW!! this thing kills. I have played a bunch during the quest but this one kept crossing my path so I figured that it must be fate.

It is a HSS config. w/ 2 V-60LP's and a DSV+ in the bridge. I can't beleive how expressive this is. It covers so many tones you hardly have to pick up another axe.

The neck and bridge positions have such a huge amount of balls that I have nicknamed this guitar as my Sonic Weapon of Mass Destruction. The amazing thing is that if you roll the volume back a bit, it cleans up w/o sounding muddy and generally dead.

Anyway, my hat is off to John and all at Suhr Guitars. I hope that I can get to the factory one day to check things out and spec out the next one with the man himself.

Take care all,
Derek
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Suhr Guitar Talk All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: