Suhr :: View topic - New Guitar Day (Non Suhr content)

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

New Guitar Day (Non Suhr content)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trev

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: New Guitar Day (Non Suhr content) Reply with quote

Well I'm sure a few people on this board know a bit about my history and the fact that sadly, due to being out of work with depression I had to sell my beautiful S3 recently due to the age old affliction of having no money Crying or Very sad

Anyway, I picked up an Ibanez and didn't really bond with it so a lovely guy from the NE of the UK offered me a swap for this Peavey HP Special - flame maple top over basswood and birdseye maple neck reinforced with graphite rods - it's a lovely guitar and sounds bloody amazing!

Until I can get back to work and order my Modern, this will do and as it looks so nice, it makes me feel a bit less down about having to sell the Suhr!

Hope this isn't considered sacreligeous!

Trev
Stugots

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking guitar.Ive seen alot of those that look nice, never seen one in person. There are alot of good players That use them. Allesandro Benvenuti for one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: