Suhr :: View topic - Please Post Suhr Gear Only!

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Please Post Suhr Gear Only!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ed Yoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Please Post Suhr Gear Only! Reply with quote

Okay, I see that things are getting a little out of hand here. I'd like to make this a pleasant place for Suhr owners and fans to hang out in and, as you guys know, we're open-minded and not heavy-handed about how we moderate this forum. As some posters have noted, there are some rules and one is that only Suhr gear should be posted on this section.

We realize that there are many future and current Suhr owners who are only looking for used Suhr gear at a given moment and that's why we created this section. This is a service being provided to Suhr customers. This doesn't generate any additional sales for us or our dealers, but we care about our used gear and we consider used-Suhr owners our customers as well. Please do not use this section to list non-Suhr equipment, this includes trades unless of course it is Suhr for Suhr. This is for our current and future customers to look for pre-owned Suhr gear only. Thanks! You cooperation is much appreciated.
pgurlea

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ed,
I appreciate your position in keeping peace on the Forum. I was trying to trade a Vinetto Strat for a Suhr Tele. I feel like some Suhr Forum brothers took an elitist approach in response to my add. I would recommend you consider starting a second Emporium for gear other than Suhr.
Thanks,
Paul
Adji

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst I see your point I compltly agree with Ed, this isnt a place for things that are not related to Suhr. There are many more forums out there where you can list any gear you want. Try to understand that Suhr guitars wish to keep their forums to themselves.

Oh btw i dont work for Suhr, this is just my opinion.
tkharris

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am for sure without a doubt with Ed on this one. If the Suhr company is paying to host this forum then items other than Suhr should not be sold here. I mean there is no other Company that makes their own gear that is going to allow you to post to sell other companies gear. For the longest time on the EB from you could not even sell EB gear... There are a tons of places to sell you non Suhr gear..... Good luck in your sells fellas.
digitalkettle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tkharris wrote:
I am for sure without a doubt with Ed on this one. If the Suhr company is paying to host this forum then items other than Suhr should not be sold here. I mean there is no other Company that makes their own gear that is going to allow you to post to sell other companies gear. For the longest time on the EB from you could not even sell EB gear... There are a tons of places to sell you non Suhr gear..... Good luck in your sells fellas.

That's a good point though...presumably David Henderson is running these boards with advertising driven funding? Info (not strictly up to date) about the ODN is available at the top of page...next to the list of sponsors.
Ed Yoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We do pay a monthly fee to David Henderson for the operation of this board.
digitalkettle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ed Yoon wrote:
We do pay a monthly fee to David Henderson for the operation of this board.

Cool...it's your dime...I think that needed to be clarified in this context Cool

Btw, thanks to you Suhr staff guys for being so present on the forum...it makes a lot of difference.
ShredHeadJHJ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I will politely say this: Soldano invites everything BUT Soldano gear to be sold on their forum, however when you go there you will see that probably over 50% of the stuff being sold there is Soldano stuff.

This is definitely a great place to pick up Suhr gear. It just seems that so much gear buying & trading & selling goes on in forums these days.
dankayaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do I delete my thread ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Suhr Members Emporium All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: