Suhr :: View topic - So, You Like Effects Pedals...

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

So, You Like Effects Pedals...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adji

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:03 am    Post subject: So, You Like Effects Pedals... Reply with quote

...Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know I opened my first website. It is very simple in design (just using wordpress) but I think I have hit a little niche in the market. It is a website called Dirt Box, it is about Dirt Boxes. Boosts, Overdrives, Distortions and Fuzzes and everything in between.

Here is the 'about' section copied over.

How often have you heard a couple of cool overdrive pedals on youtube or somehwere and then had to go searching around several websites
n order to find more information about it? Lots of times, exactly. Welcome to Dirt Box.

Dirt Box is designed to gather all of that information for you and put it all in one place. We give our honest opinions of the pedals on show in our review sections and in the information area we try to give you an opinion based on what we know about the pedal, the company who designed it, the components inside of it, etc…etc…

There are literally thousands of Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz and Boost pedals out there and Dirt Box aims to track as many down as we can and provide as much information as possible on the pedals. We don’t just cover the ’boutique’ pedals either! At Dirt Box you will find information on EVERY pedal we find from copanies such as Boss, Modtone, and Behringer right up to the high-end custom made pedals by BK Butler, Analogman, and more!

Piece by piece, pedal by pedal we are building an exhaustive database of Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz, and Boost pedals of all kinds. Enjoy!

I hope you guys like the site. Sorry if this kind of 'advertising' isn't allowed but I am only advertising information as my site does not sell anything. I have a little information up on the Suhr pedals, if the guys at Suhr ever want anything put up on the site then I am more than happy to do so.

http://www.dirtbox.cjb.net
Adji

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The website is now a 'real' website haha.

http://www.dirtbox.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: