Suhr :: View topic - While We know Suhr Products Are Top Notch, How bout....

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

While We know Suhr Products Are Top Notch, How bout....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrStroker2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: While We know Suhr Products Are Top Notch, How bout.... Reply with quote

I recently placed an order and there were some issues, (will not go into it)

My point is John became personally involved and, let me know from the first moment we talked, he was personally committed as well as, each of his staff members to get to the bottom of my issue and resolve it to my full satisfaction.........IS THAT STILL DONE!!!!! I was so blown away that John took the time to deal with my issue personally, the money portion/sales had transpired sometime ago, this was a done deal in that aspect, what was not done is the level of commitment and dedication to great customer service and the driven passion to 180% stand behind any issue, although one would be very hard pressed to find a problem with the products, my issue was more in the logistics, John has his hand picked master builders for sure, but he has secured some of the greatest talent on the logistics/management end of the company as well......(Introduce Larry) He took any issues I was having and personally followed through and, made each and every issue disappear and put my deal right back on track, I am so thankful, for the level of service and commitment, before, during and after the deal...That is what I want and each of you should want in a builder/manufacture, and Suhr and the ENTIRE staff delivers that from the top to the bottom, I like that.

That's the kind of people I want to spend money with, betcha couldn't get the CEO of the other "BIG" guys company to come to the phone with a level of sincerity and compassion, for their products.
Rock On JOHN SUHR!!! Very Happy [/b]
senseix

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Brotha, Totally agree. John has been top notch in handling any question or issues that i've come up with. And you can tell he has filled his company with a staff of caring and dedicated people.

I'm not surprised that he builds some of the best guitars on the planet, as his attention to detail is what you could only hope for. What really surprised me "in a wonderful way" was he treats his customers as if they're family.

I just don't have enough good things to say about John.
socalplayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:54 pm    Post subject: Suhr fun and similar guitars Reply with quote

I am having a blast playing my new Suhr Modern Satin and it blows away my other guitars. The Gibson and ESP are decent guitars but the comfort, amazing cleans and good simple design sold me on Suhr.

Now what guitars are similar to Suhr Modern Satin in terms of double cut, 24 frets, Floyd Rose tremolo and elliptical 14 inch radius neck? To my understanding Suhr is the only maker that has an elliptical shaped guitar neck.

Before Suhr, I had considered guitars like Fender Elite American Stratocaster Shawbucker and Ernie Ball. My Suhr cost less than these guitars as I just wanted the core goodies in the Suhr modern.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: