Suhr :: View topic - First Suhr - Modern Custom at home - feels incredible!

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

First Suhr - Modern Custom at home - feels incredible!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gouzou

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:43 pm    Post subject: First Suhr - Modern Custom at home - feels incredible! Reply with quote

This beautiful lady found her way to my home just before Christmas, but I found time share a pic and record some training only yesterday ... little kids are definitely fun but take a lot of time and energy 

Anyway and now this beauty is set just like I need and enjoy, that is with 9-42 and a ridiculously low action,
it keeps in tune really well and even the neck seems not to move even if weather changed quite e bit in the last weeks ... looks as stable as my carbon reinforced Vigiers!

It's an absolute blast to play, and it's real joy to be among you guys owning such a little marvel Smile

I'll be posting some playing with it as soon as I'll conquer the secrets of the "youtube" tag Very Happy Very Happy
gouzou

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I won't be able to use the YT tag, so here is the link to me having a lot of fun and trying to get some rust off the mechanics towards an improvised stint in the next concerts
My playing has its obvious limits, but the guitar sings : using various combinations of split and full PUs (Aldritch) gives a really enjoyable variety of sounds, even with my over-effected presets ...
Hope you'll enjoy Smile

https://youtu.be/tTspQWrsFQA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Suhr Owner's Gallery All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: