Suhr :: View topic - "The Solo Series" featuring my Suhrs!

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

"The Solo Series" featuring my Suhrs!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BryanSmithGuitar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:13 pm    Post subject: "The Solo Series" featuring my Suhrs! Reply with quote

Hi everyone! New to the forum although I have been playing the guitars for a few years now! I wanted to point you in the direction of my new collection of videos lessons/solos. I started learning some of my favourite solos to keep my chops up while on tour with a show then decided to film and upload them so that others could have a go. I'm open to people getting involved and making requests/suggestions etc.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmAyBjtfchMyUN3UCgsr2jrQzxAxg_bfb

Anyway the first few feature my Suhr Classic T which is my favourite of all the guitars in my collection. I just love it! The neck is just unbelievable to play on. The rest of them feature my Suhr Pro Series S3 which is also a cracking guitar. Its got a chambered body so its nice and light but still rockin'! Unfortunately, due to being on the road I can only take one at a time! Decisions, eh!? Wink

Hope you all enjoy! Will post more as they are added!

Bryan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Suhr Media All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: