Suhr :: View topic - Suhr V70 pickup wiring

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Suhr V70 pickup wiring

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iron Mang

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:32 pm    Post subject: Suhr V70 pickup wiring Reply with quote

Okay I'm going to ask the proverbial dumb question, "on the Surh V 70 single coil pickups is the white wire of the black wire the hot?"
Iron Mang

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:29 pm    Post subject: Suhr V70 pickup wiring Reply with quote

Geez, I thought somebody would had answered by now (Suhr Staff)! Anyway I got my Simpson meter back from repair today and figured it out thanks guys.
Suhr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Suhr V70 pickup wiring Reply with quote

Iron Mang wrote:
Geez, I thought somebody would had answered by now (Suhr Staff)! Anyway I got my Simpson meter back from repair today and figured it out thanks guys.
. White is Hot, black is ground. Same as all
Fender pickups. Sorry for the delay but please note this is a chat forum and not really support. CS on the website is the best way to get questions answered. Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Tech Talk All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: