Suhr :: View topic - V54 vs. ML Classic

Suhr Forum Index

Suhr
The Official Suhr Forum

www.Suhr.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

V54 vs. ML Classic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lreese

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:06 am    Post subject: V54 vs. ML Classic Reply with quote

Just asking out of curiosity - I've got some odds and ends in my pickup box and a guitar or two I might want to swap some pickups around.

Problem is I just don't have any full sets available, so I need to get something to complete the sets.

Other than the stagger, what is the exact difference between ML Classics and V54 pickups? As I remember the resistance is the same and they're supposed to be really close.

V54 has been my go to with an Ash body. Never tried the ML Classic in one, but I have that set in my Alder Classic Custom.

Thanks.
JettDuffy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your forum is too much technical here all of the people can share your technical experience and this is awesome. I will make the college paper writing service forum page here because some of the students can need this maybe your forum is helping someone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Suhr Forum Index -> Tech Talk All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: