Scott Henderson Discussion :: View topic - European Tour 2013
Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index

Scott Henderson Discussion
The Official Scott Henderson Discussion Forum

www.scotthenderson.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

European Tour 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tmpatrak

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: European Tour 2013 Reply with quote

Dear Scott,

First of all, thank you for your Music! It cannot be said enough that (good) music help us to hang on when times are tough...

Anyway, I wanted to know if we will be lucky enough to see and listen to you in France this year? And, more generally: why don't you come to France more often? Is it because of the public, the concert conditions or the food, the girls ? Wink
Thank you!

Regards,
pat
Scott Henderson
The Man

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha ha, no Pat, nothing like that - it's always about the money. For many years I was with an agency that refused to work with other agents in France, for financial reasons I didn't know much about. I'm sure I have fans there, but due to not playing there much over the years, it's doubtful that many promoters in France are convinced that my concerts would draw enough of an audience to turn a profit. My agent will continue to hunt for gigs in France, but so far no offers which compare to the ones we get from other countries in Europe.
tmpatrak

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your answer Scott!

Quote:
“due to not playing there much over the years, it's doubtful that many promoters in France are convinced that my concerts would draw enough of an audience to turn a profit.”

With your leave, I will send this post to the Paris jazz clubs and other concert halls and ask them if they turned that deaf they are not convinced you would not sell out venues! Mad

And I promise that if ever I win the lottery big prize – well, I would have to start playing at it for a start – I will organize a premium French tour for you (Business class airplane tickets and champagne on a discretionary basis included)! Laughing

Meanwhile, I’ll try to attend one of your other date in Europe… Confused

Regards,
pat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scott Henderson Discussion Forum Index -> Scott Henderson Direct All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: